Allison Koehn – Associate
BGS, JD, LLM
Estate and Gift Taxation; Taxation; Trusts and Estates; Probate; Wills; Business Law; Corporate Law
Admitted: 2014, Kansas and U.S. District Court, District of Kansas; 2014, U.S. Tax Court; 2015, Colorado.
Law School: Washburn University School of Law, J.D. and University of Denver, L.L.M., Taxation.
Allison Koehn grew up in Little River, Kansas and is currently an associate attorney with Newbery, Ungerer & Hickert, LLP practicing in the areas of Business and Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, and Tax Planning. Prior to joining the firm in 2016, Allison worked in the area of general practice in Southeast Kansas with a focus on probate and estate planning.
Education and Professional Designations:
- LL.M, Taxation – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2015
- JD – Washburn University School of Law, 2013
- BGS – University of Kansas, 2010
- Associate Attorney, Newbery, Ungerer & Hickert LLP, Topeka, Kansas, 2016-Present
- Associated Attorneys of Southeast Kansas, LLC 2015-2016
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Topeka Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association